At 3D Aesthetics, we believe that our knowledge is your power.
Included with the purchase of our equipment package is a comprehensive VTCT ITEC-accredited* instructor-led live training with practical assessment. This training covers tried and tested protocols developed by our expert team of trainers, following extensive research into the treatments and technologies.
What Does the Training Include?
- VTCT ITEC-accredited* instructor-led live training with practical assessment
- 1-4 day online training course, depending on the machine
- A comprehensive training pack with all required training materials
- The theory behind the technologies
- Practical sessions led by our trainers, carrying out treatments
- Experience treating real clients
Why VTCT ITEC-accredited* instructor-led live training with practical assessment?
As an organisation, we have proactively adapted our training model to meet the increasing demand. By transitioning to instructor-led live training, we have discovered numerous additional benefits, such as:
- Minimises social contact
- Cost saving for clinics
- No travel time
- No hotels/ overnight stays required
- The trainer can be more focussed on each trainee
- Environmentally friendly, reducing carbon emissions from travel
- Removes geographical boundaries
What do the Training Courses Cover?
Each course starts with a morning of theory work. This is where practitioners will learn the science behind the technologies on their machine, in addition to:
- The consultation process
- Contra-indications and medications
- 3D-approved treatment protocols
- Different client types and how to treat them
- Advice on packaging treatments (on our multi-technology devices)
*VTCT ITEC accredited courses include: 3D lipo-ultimatepro, 3D Dermaforce, 3D HIFU, 3D Trilogyice and 3D Powersculpt. VTCT ITEC certificate is available at a fee, please contact us for more information.