Supporting Your Business
Supporting Our Clinics
Here at 3D Aesthetics, we are committed to providing exceptional client support, whilst developing our community of clinics across the country.
When purchasing your equipment, we work with you to ensure you have the best opportunity for success when launching your new 3D treatments within your clinic.
What Business Support is on Offer?
Throughout your equipment purchase, your point of contact is your allocated Business Development Manager (BDM). They are available to provide any advice on our range of equipment, and can help to identify which treatments may complement your existing business model.
Between them they hold a wealth of experience, with extensive industry knowledge. Our Business Development Managers are available via email and telephone Monday-Friday 9am-5pm and are on hand at request for 1-to-1 video meetings.
How Can Your Business Benefit?
Using their industry experience, our team of BDM’s can present you with our range of non-surgical devices, and take you through the benefits of each treatment, explaining how they work and how they stand out from other devices on the market.
They are also able to keep you up-to-date with all the latest news and product launches from the company.
Key Areas That Our BDM’s Can Help You With
- Arrange 1-to-1 video calls to discuss your equipment enquiries
- Provide advice on how to make your clinic stand out from competitors by investing with 3D
- Exclusive 60 minute support call* following your purchase to help kick-start your new treatments
- Provide access to social media marketing tips and advice- including Facebook advertising resources
- Provide access to all of the marketing support on offer from head office
- Advise on how to develop your treatment menu to add value to your clients and your business
- Provide access to treatment pricing structures
- Present the latest treatment launches from the company
*available at request