Who We Are
3D Aesthetics, previously known as 3D-lipo Ltd, has been one of the key industry leaders across the beauty and aesthetics sectors for over 10 years and has produced many of the most advanced, non-surgical systems on the market.
Our award-winning treatments have become some of the most sought-after treatments in the UK and are renowned as a credible alternative to surgery. Loved by professionals and regularly featured across the press, our brand is favoured by celebrities and the national media. We offer a range of non-surgical devices, including machines which offer body contouring and inch loss, advanced facials, laser hair removal, tattoo removal and more.
What We Do
We are a family-run business passionate about developing technology that not only performs but that stands out from the crowd.
Our commitment is to provide our customers with the latest in result-driven advanced technology at an affordable price. We provide a comprehensive customer support package to ensure the clinic’s success when coming on board with our company.
Our non-surgical, multi-technology machines are the ‘go-to’ devices for treating a vast range of face and body concerns.
What Makes Us Different
Here at 3D, we do things differently, and that’s why we continue to dominate the market in the beauty and aesthetics industries.
We run our business in a way that allows us to cost savings in other areas, meaning we can offer our quality, high-specification devices at low capital investment. How? Our pioneering new ways of operating include VTCT ITEC-accredited* instructor-led live training with practical assessment and online business development support. By reducing travel and overhead costs, we pass our cost savings onto our clinics.
Our 3-Dimensional Approach
Our multi-functional range of non-surgical face and body devices is designed to allow clinic owners to create bespoke treatment plans using our ‘3-dimensional approach’ by combining and layering different technologies, offering a complete and prescriptive solution to every client’s needs.
Not only this, but our three-dimensional Approach follows through to how we do business and the customer support we provide to clinics.
- Affordability and value for money.
- Quality, high specification devices with robust technology.
- The breadth of support and promotional marketing materials to help promote your treatments.
So, Why Choose 3D Aesthetics?
Our unique business model will ensure that you are investing in high specification devices, at the most affordable price on the market, allowing you to make a fantastic return on investment from day one. As an EN ISO 13485:2016 certified company, you can have peace of mind that you will benefit from our robust customer support system. We are an organisation passionate about our brand and our products, but most of all, are passionate about helping our clinics throughout their journey with us every step of the way.
- Fantastic results to ensure best patient outcomes.
- Value for money with advanced technology, at affordable prices.
- Fast return on investment, with potential to earn £1000’s in additional revenue.
- Comprehensive & unrivalled support package from customer service, to training, marketing & engineering.
- Quality Assurance- we are an EN ISO13485: 2016 certified company, meaning that we are governed by strict customer service and quality control standards.
- Become part of our diverse and growing community championing the best practice in result driven non-surgical face & body treatments.
- You can have peace of mind. We are a financially secure company and are not only here now, but will be here in the future to support your business.
- We are a credible and recognised award-winning brand, backed by medical professionals and loved by the media and national press (making it easier to promote your treatments).